Carburetor for Ford 1957-1962 Six Cylinder (6CYL) Replacement for 1 Barrel Holley 1904, 1940, 1920, Autolite 1100, Carter BBR1, BBS, B&B, RBS Carburetor with a Manual Choke 215-223 144 170 200 223
- [1 Barrel Carburetor] Holley carb kit is all new universal zinc & aluminum alloy 1 barrel carburetor with a manual choke;
- [Holley Choke Kit] This one barrel is similar to a Holley one barrel model 1904 (carb one) which was used by Ford (Falcon, Comet and other) from 1957 to 1962;
- [1904 Holley] Carburetor ford Fit: 1957 1960 1962 144 170 200 223 inline 6 cylinder engines used in any Ford product.
- [Carburetor Ford] High quality, brand new aftermarket auto parts made according to OEM standards to ensure superior strength and durability;
- [Fitment] Please compare your carburetor against pictures to ensure this part fits your vehicle.
Made from modern Zinc alloy and aluminum castings, and contain ethanol resistant internal parts, to help last longer with modern fuels. We can fit most any automotive or industrial application from the early 1930’s up thru present day. All models are manual choke only.
This carburetor has been built since 1957, originally for Ford, and have been modified through the years in order to fit a wider range of vehicles.
Works with Ford Load-O-Matic distributors.
Can also be used to replace a Holley 1940, Autolite 1100 and Rochester B carburetors, but may need some re-routing of vacuum and fuel lines.
Holley 1904 Carburetor 1958-62 Ford 215-223 Six Cylinder Engine List 2043 This is a 1 barrel Holley carburetor with a manual choke. All butterflies open smoothly and appears to be complete.
Can also be used to replace:
- Autolite 1100, Carter RBS – Write me and I will send the video;
- Holley 1920, 1940;
- Carter BBR1, BBS, B&B.
- This carburetor is all new universal zinc & aluminum alloy 1 barrel carburetor with a manual choke;
- Fit: 1957 1960 1962 144 170 200 223 inline 6 cylinder engines used in any Ford product;
- This one barrel is similar to a Holley one barrel model 1904 which was used by Ford from 1957 to 1962;
- Material: Zinc, Alumium;
- Color: Silver;
- Applications: Ford Falcon and Comet (and other) vehicles;
- Dimensions: (7.4 x 6.4 x 6.1 inches)” / (18.7 x 16.2 x 15.4)cm;
- Weight: 4.5 LBS / 2.04 KG;
- 1 x Holley 1904 carb kit.
Please compare your carburetor against pictures to ensure this part fits your vehicle.